Old 06-05-2003, 07:20 PM

Default Landscape

In article , Raleighgirl wrote:

"blorefan" wrote in message
om...
| Hi!! Can anybody suggest a good landscape designer in the
trianlge
| area. I hired one from Apex recently and he ripped me off
(paid close
| to $4000). He was very knowledgeable with the plants native to
this
| area and promised low maintenance landscape so I hired him. He
did a
| very poor job. All the beds that he supposedly sprayed with
weed
| killer are sprouting already (the beds were planted on Apr
19,2003).
| I would appreciate your help.
|
| Thanks

You feel ripped off because you have weeds? Weeds are a fact of
life unless you want to spray poisons every weekend. The weeds
that were there on 4/19 probably were killed... you just have new
seeds sprouting.
If your yard has just been landscaped then why do you need
another landscape designer? I'm confused.

Could be a lurker or a spammer. Kind of hard to tell. Don't remember
that he has posted before or not. Spent $4000 but
got no maintenance instructions and now wants to get another designer to
do what? There ain't no such thing as a free lunch with a yard or
garden. Takes sweat or $ to maintain. Even a rock garden needs to have
leaves and other debris and weeds remove.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)