Old 06-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default dagnabit, I want toad tadpoles!

K30a wrote:
Okay, I know this is a little over the top,
probably worthy of a Roark Award but.....

They do sell amphibian call CDs somewhere out there
in internet land. I wonder if some computer nerd like my youngest son could
rerecord and loop toad calls...
Then I wonder if there was a ponder, with a sense of adventure, who could set
up an outdoor sound system, play the calls and see what happens?

k30a

Yes, there is one. Not sure if it was National Geographic,
National Wildlife Federation or something similiar. I
tossed the catalog. Whichever one it was also offers a cd
of birdcalls. I'll let your fingers do the typing to find
which site has it available.

--
Bonnie
NJ