Old 06-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Shiva

Default They're HERE!!! S&W order arrives! [LONG]

On Tue, 06 May 2003 07:49:04 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

And speaking of that, we've had 5 inches of rain in the past 48 hours.
Plus, tornadoes, hail, lots of lightning and wind.

We've got at least two more days of rain to go.

Okay, okay, you can have too much water! Point taken! Are your fingers
and toes all wrinkley yet? Have you got mold in your hair?

My lot has personally avoided the hail and tornadoes (the closest
twister was about 10 miles away), although the wind took a pretty
large cane on Aloha.

That stinks! Aloha is a great rose!

I'm personally ready for some sun..

Yes, me too. I had to spray quick last Sunday because it had been ten
days and the forecast calls for rain every day this week. So far true.
Chin up! The sun will come, and with a vengeance.