Old 06-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Brent Walston

Default [IBC] Amur and Trident maple germinating differences

At 07:48 PM 5/6/03 +0200, Theo wrote:
Evergreen Gardenworks wrote:

I can't find A. sempervirens in any of my seed sources, so I will take a
guess.

it is what is written on teh tag with the tree also say Creta maple
( greek
island)
will check it again next week end as I am keeping en eye on the seeds
taht are
growing very fast

Theo

You misunderstand me. A. sempervirens is a valid name, my books on seed
just don't cover it. It is listed in Maples of the World, but there is no
information on seed ripening or pretreatment.

Brent in Northern California
Evergreen Gardenworks USDA Zone 8 Sunset Zone 14

http://www.EvergreenGardenworks.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++