Old 07-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Countax C300H mower suppliers

The message
from (Jason Gates) contains these words:

Dear all,

I am looking to purchase a CounTax C300H mower (The twin 13hp Honda
engines) with the optional collector. I have located a few suppliers
in the UK but they tend to hover very close to the RRP. I am wondering
if anyone out there can recommend a supplier they have used for
CounTax products who gave not only a good quote but good service!

I am located in Ormskirk, Liverpool and whilst the geographic location
of the supplier is not an issue I need the item delivered to my home.

I used Brian Young, in Lanarkshire Scotland, and thoroughly recommend
him. Tel 01357 520 895. He serves a surprisingly large area (including
various shows) and though you're probably beyond his range, there's
nothing to be lost by asking (or asking if he can recommend a supplier
closer to you). He sold my machine to me below the Countax RRP, AND
discounted the entire price of the collector.

Have you asked Countax for their approved suppliers and servicers list?

Janet.