Old 07-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Cement Recipe? Building Lightweight Growing Benches

They are also selling a composite "wood alternative" at most lumber yards
now. It will probably eventually rot, but it is supposed to last WAY longer
than wood. If you stain it with a water repellant, that should increase the
life as well.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39