Old 07-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default dagnabit, I want toad tadpoles!

I am glad they did come! Our first summer, we wondered if they
would...because we built the pond in August. Since then, no question.
Right now I can hear maybe 20 toads and 10 green tree frogs announcing their
availability. The pond has vast numbers of tadpoles. We built....they
came! May you enjoy the serenade and may Toadless alan be toadless no more!

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"jammer" j@mmer wrote in message
On Tue, 06 May 2003 13:06:51 -0400, wrote:

If anyone in the area of Pikesville, MD, is overwhelmed with toad tads,
and is looking for a place to release a bunch, I'd be glad to pay for

them
and the gas it takes to bring them over (my health gets in the way of
getting out to pick them up.)

Many thanks,

Toadless Alan

I feel your pain and i want to laugh. They told me to build a pond and
they would come and i posted 6-8 posts crying about wanting tapoles.
Now i have thousands and am scrambling for a kiddie wading pool to set
up an escape route out back.

So, you'll pay gas, eh? I am near Ft. Worth. Texas. Rev up your check
book, here i come!