Old 07-05-2003, 09:08 AM
The Reid

Default Newbie: Just received an allotment garden

Following up to Judy Rigby

Well, according to a spokesman for the Nepalese ambassador, Dr Singha
Bahadur Basnyat, they like to eat both carrots and spinach. Full story
copied from the Telegraph online follows:

I dont think our foxes are Nepalese. Perhaps they are veggies, I did
notice one wearing sandals!

My mammal book says food is:-
mice, rabbit, birds, fruit, beetles, invertibrates.
I suspect part of thier move into urban areas includes adapting to
foraging in dustbins and adopting a human diet, including carrots.
Lets hope they dont get a taste for other veg.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso