Old 07-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Anthony E Anson

Default Hellebore seedlings ...

The message
from "Tugger" contains these words:

Have inherited a couple of "Helleborus orientalis" in the garden ... notice
that there are a few growing from seed beneath the main plants ... any tips
on how I can best encourage these as I'd like to plant them elsewhere in my
garden ... should I put the seedlings into pots and grow them on till they
are bigger or move them to a new site as is ? Any advice appreciated.

Shut your eyes for a year or two and they'll walk there by themselves.
Otherwise, just prepare the ground and transplant some when a spell of
wet weather is expected. (Or keep well watered and shaded until
established.)

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi