Old 07-05-2003, 11:08 AM
Anthony E Anson

Default Wild Garlic

The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:
In article , Anthony E Anson
writes
The message
from "Essjay001" contains these words:
Stephen Howard wrote:
On Mon, 05 May 2003 21:38:38 +0100, Jon wrote:

Does anyone have any advice on wild garlic? It grows profusely here,
but I don't know if I can do anything worthwhile with it. Can the

Top-post reply rearranged

And as wild flowers surely they are protected.

I don't think they are. Not all wild flowers are protected.

They are - it is an offence to take any plant without permission of the
landowner, and I can't offhand think of any bit of the UK, apart from
perhaps below the high tide mark, that isn't owned by *someone*

I don't remember anyone mentioning stealing them.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi