Old 07-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Wild Garlic

The message
from "Colin Davidson" contains these words:
"Anthony E Anson" wrote in message

. Been trying to lay my hands on some ransomes for yonks, Jon -
could you save me some seeds when they're ready, please?

I bought seeds from Nickys Nursery last year. Irritatingly enough I couldn't
get the blighters to germinate.

I got some seeds from plants at a place where I used to work. They all
seemed to germinate, and were doing fine until a night visit from a roe
deer...

I think, like primroses and primulas the seed may need sowing
immediately on ripening.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi