Old 07-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default How to landscape heavily wooded yard?

"Dave K." wrote:

Thanks for the tips. Actually, we've already cleared out about 15 buckthorn
trees, some of them quite large. They were creating lots of the underbrush
and invading on the nice trees. Not sure what some of the other shrubs and
small trees are that are still packed in there. Our forest makes up about
one-third of an acre.

Take your time, and identify the plants before you break out the
chain saw.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both