Old 07-05-2003, 02:08 PM
George Wolf

Default New Gardening NG!

Pat:

Sorry to cut my response short last time! You're certainly welcome! Please
respond on pgh.gardening so that we can get things started. I would also
appreciate if you point you other gardening friends in our direction. I have
access to Penn State Certified Master Gardeners and graduate horticulturists
who can be helpful!

By the way, in your zone, when do you usually start planting?

George

From: Pat Meadows
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:33:19 -0400
Subject: New Gardening NG!

On Tue, 06 May 2003 09:50:20 -0400, George Wolf
wrote:

Pat:

Are you also in zone 6A?

No, we're in Zone 5, but with a microclimate much more in
line with Zone 4 because of our altitude. We're in the
Appalachians, at about 1500 feet - Tioga County.

Maybe I'll read it anyway.

Pat