Old 07-05-2003, 04:32 PM
blorefan

Default Landscape

"Jennifer Richards" wrote in message .com...
"blorefan" wrote in message
om...

Did you attempt to resolve the problem with the original landscaper? It
might be worth the complaint. He could, at least, replace the "mulch" with
something of higher quality and stake the swaying trees. If you don't get
satisfaction, I would suggest complaining to the Better Business Bureau.
(They usually like for you to try to resolve the problem yourself before
calling them.

I did call him the day after he completed the job but I had bigger
issues then.
He had "missed" planting one of the shrubs that was in the original
quote and had broken the sewer (white pipe) pipe. He replaced the
broken pipe and planted the shrub, but was very upset that I had asked
him to do so. I guess your suggestion about BBB sounds good to me.
Thanks