Old 07-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default I've got the most smelly...

The message
from "H" contains these words:

I/we wish :-((((((((((

*please*, can we make this a cat-free thread?

I think you just have...

I want to know is what this awful-smelling plant is called. Anyone got any
ideas?

I could make a few suggestions - but they'd be libellous. There's
something which is probably even smellier which was described on a Radio
4 programme a long time ago: it looked like a vast flower growing on the
jungle floor, and smelly like a very ripe cadaver.

Try googling on 'bulb' 'smell' (or 'stench'?) and any other keywords
which spring to mind.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi