Old 07-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Martin C. Jensen

Default Ticks, Ticks and more Ticks

All we use is Frontline. Easy on the dogs skin if they are allergic to
something. Frontline is not a heartworm med. We use Interceptor (Heartworm)and
Frontline (Flea and Tick). No problems and my dogs and I are in the woods
everyday for a couple of hours. No tick this year yet and my dogs are tick
magnets.

Marty

Judy and Dave G wrote:

"madgardener" wrote in message
.. .
If you're using Frontline tick drops it absolutely KILLS the ticks. I

don't
use Advantage. Doesn't work.
madgardener who hasn't had ticks on Rose or her felines since using
Frontline drops that comes in a three pack.

Yep, Frontline all the way. We have 3 dogs, well 4 up until last week. All
the dogs are over the 44 lbs size so the Frontline is the medium size and
expensive. I get it online much cheaper than at the vet!

Judy