Old 07-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Anne Lurie

Default brick

Jane,

I have no clue what a "cube" of bricks is, but I have a pallet(?) still
banded of bricks that were apparently left over from building the addition
to my house.

What I call a pallet is probably a cube of bricks, but here's the important
part -- the bricks are free! Absolutely free to anyone who'll take them
away!

I've been trying to convince hubby for years to "free the bricks" but he
kept insisting he'd do something with them "any day now"......sigh.

I also have a few more (100? maybe) that were used only for bordering our
vegetable garden -- nothing wrong with them except for the curses I cast
upon each & every one when I "undid" the border. (Okay, okay, some of them
may have been slightly damaged when I threw them at the pine trees in my
frustration.)

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh
919-266-7592

"Jane Peppler" wrote in message
I need about 3 cubes of bricks (to cover 330 square feet, or about 1600
bricks). I've been to see the ones at Scott Sand & Stone and think they
look kind of institutional. Anybody have a lot of bricks to sell, or
know a place where used or old bricks are sold at non-boutique prices?

Jane