Old 07-05-2003, 11:08 PM

Default I've got the most smelly...

"Mike" wrote in message
: In article , H
: writes
: I/we wish :-((((((((((
:
: *please*, can we make this a cat-free thread?
:
: Until such times as cat owners take responsibility of their vermin, then
: you don't stand a 'wax cat's chance' in hell.
:
: Mike
:
:
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
: Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th -
June 2nd
: British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
: Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
: R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more

You're generalising a teensie weensie bit again aren't you Mike. Or could
it possibly be that you are trying to stir it. I don't much like it when
dogs bark or yelp for hours on end, but I don't really get obsessed about it
and, although I'm not particularly a dog lover I certainly wouldn't refer to
them as vermin or suggest that their owners are all tarred with the same
brush, and I'm sure you and your dog(s) would be an exception anyway......