Old 07-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Wild Garlic

The message
from Hussein M. contains these words:

I eye these horseradish forests with deep suspicion. I *KNOW* that some
of them I pass regularly have been sprayed...

For what? To make them grow more, or to quench them?

Generally with weedkiller of some sort. Just about now, or perhaps a
little later, all the horseradish leaves will turn brown and crinkly.
Then up the come again.

The Highways Department never learns. They probably don't check on the
efficacy of what they did earlier in the year. Heaven forbid that they
should have to check on what they did the year before.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi