Old 08-05-2003, 01:08 AM
jammer

Default dagnabit, I want toad tadpoles!

On Wed, 07 May 2003 16:54:38 -0700, joe wrote:

wrote:

If anyone in the area of Pikesville, MD, is overwhelmed with toad tads,
and is looking for a place to release a bunch, I'd be glad to pay for them
and the gas it takes to bring them over (my health gets in the way of
getting out to pick them up.)

Many thanks,

Toadless Alan

I'm just pleased that someone has clarified the spelling of "dagnabit"

Joe

Well actually, i thought it had two "b"s.

Alan, i hope you get your toads. Is it "spring" there yet? When you
listen out bvack do you hear any toads calling in the distance? When i
said i was laughing earlier, i didn't mean at YOU, I meant because i
wanted them like you do and now i have a million toadpoles! If i knew
how to mail them, i would, just so you'd have some too. Keep me/us
posted.