Old 08-05-2003, 08:08 AM
Charlie

Default Keeping children off garden wall

Put some form of glue along it so that when they sit on it they stick...

that'll teach em, and rip their 'orrible clothes! (I say that firmly tongue
in cheek, possibly being the same age as them).

Charlie.

"Exiddor" wrote in message
I live in a semi located on a corner of a road and we are constantly
disturbed by youths sitting on the garden wall, drinking and shouting

until
the early hours.

I solved the problem by putting railings along the top of my section of

the
garden wall, but my neighbour (an old lady of 70-something) can not afford
anything like this.

Can anyone suggest a cheap (legal!) solution to this problem?

--
Exiddor.

---