Old 08-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Colin Davidson

Default Keeping children off garden wall

"Exiddor" wrote in message
I live in a semi located on a corner of a road and we are constantly
disturbed by youths sitting on the garden wall, drinking and shouting

until
the early hours.

I solved the problem by putting railings along the top of my section of

the
garden wall, but my neighbour (an old lady of 70-something) can not afford
anything like this.

Can anyone suggest a cheap (legal!) solution to this problem?

Looking at the solutions so far, there doesn't seem to be much that can
legally be done. Maybe a wooden trellis with roses or brambles growing up
it? What about putting lots of bird seed, bread crumbs and raisins on the
wall so it gets coated with soggy bird droppings? Would either of these
approaches be legal?