Old 08-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Jim Webster

Default theory of getting-on-top and theory of weeding

"Gordon Couger" wrote in message
I have a 160 acre farm that rents for 5,000 a year. If you wish to try

your
methods I would be willing to rent it to you if you would agree to install
web cams so we can all watch you push the mower up and down each row a

half
mile row and there are 800 rows on the farm. So if you can push the more

at
2 miles an hour you cover 2 rows an hour so it take 10 40 hour weeks to

get
across once. If you are willing to work the work the farmers usual 80 hour
weeks you can make it in 5 weeks plus time for the rains. In 5 weeks the
weeds will grow up too big for you mower to control them and you can't

hire
people to push mowers. So you will have to reinstate slavery to farm that
place.

Good luck
Gordon

if he rents the place, I vote we run a trip out there to watch him, hell
I'll even fly from the UK to see it

Jim Webster