Old 08-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Neal Ross

Default [IBC] Serissa Seroides questions

While you guys are mentioning Serissas I have a question. I have two of them
in training pots. Both were healthy when I removed them from their nursery
pots. I did minimal root work on both of them, ( untangled and trimmed back
some overly long roots ), both went in to the same soil mix, both are next
to each other and recieve the same amount of sunlight, and both were healthy
all through last year. This past winter one of them dropped all its leaves
and hasn't regrown any of them while the other is sending out new growth
even with the crazy fluctuations in weather we are having in Northern CA. I
scraped a bit of the bark off the unruly one and the cambium is still green
but it isn't producing any new growth or budding. Any ideas or should I
compost it?

--I crucified my hate and
held the world within my hands--
Neal Ross-Marysville CA