Old 08-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Serissa Seroides questions

At 6:14 AM -0500 5/8/03, Neal Ross wrote:
I have two of them in training pots.

I can't even imagine a training pot for a Serissa.

This past winter one of them dropped all its leaves
and hasn't regrown any of them while the other is sending out new growth

This is called "Good Serissa, Bad Serissa". It's a technique they
have for manipulating you. Perhaps they want real pots.

Any ideas or should I
compost it?

Don't tempt me. Possibly you did a little more root-trimming on the
one than the other. I don't know exactly what triggers a "Serissa
Snit". Just cut back on water (without leaves it doesn't need much)
until it puts out new growth.
--
Nina Shishkoff

Frederick, MD