Old 08-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Paulo

Default Which Pressure washer?

On Thu, 08 May 2003 14:22:26 +0100, crom wrote:

Apologies if this is slightly off topic but I'm not sure where else to
turn.

We have a cobbled path in our garden which leads down to a patio made
from tiles from an old stone slate roof. Everything is covered in moss
and becomes treacherous when wet. I'm looking to get a pressure washer
to clean this off as well as do the car washing etc with it.

My problem is, I have no idea which 'power' to buy. You appear to be
able to get from 100 bar to 150 bar and they all say that they are
suitable for everything I want to do. So, is this just marketing or
could I really get away with the lower priced ones without shooting
myself in the foot in the future.

Any help/experience would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Crom

a £40 b&q power washer will be more than adequate for what you need to
do. buy it and try it and if you don't like it take it back for a
refund no questions asked.