Old 08-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default theory of getting-on-top and theory of weeding

Michelle Fulton wrote:

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message

run where a pushmower between rows of crops that such would be optimum.
Never one drop of gasoline or fuel ever used.

My push mower wouldn't accomplish much if I didn't use gas in it ;-)

By pushmower I am speaking of an engineless and motorless devise.
Either the energy comes from the human or draft animal.

The only sustainable agriculture is that of where no energy is used except
for human-draft-animal energy because 1 unit energy input gives 50 units
of energy output in food. In our modern petrol driven agriculture 1 unit
energy
output costs us approx 25 units energy input.

When this planet Earth exhausts most of its petroleum then sustainable
agriculture must succeed. This is where Human population is no more than
2 billion people (instead of our current 8 billion people) and where 1/2 of
those 2 billion will be working in agriculture. Where 1/2 of the people in
the USA will be working on the farm again and where a farm size
is typically not thousands of acres but a hundred acres or less. Where
no petrol is ever used.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies