Old 08-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Jim Webster

Default theory of getting-on-top and theory of weeding

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message

When this planet Earth exhausts most of its petroleum then sustainable
agriculture must succeed. This is where Human population is no more than
2 billion people (instead of our current 8 billion people) and where 1/2

of
those 2 billion will be working in agriculture. Where 1/2 of the people in
the USA will be working on the farm again and where a farm size
is typically not thousands of acres but a hundred acres or less. Where
no petrol is ever used.

this is the guy who had a tree blow down near his house and told us how he
used a chain saw to cut it up.

what is wrong with the old hand powered bushmans?

but he has kilfiled me because I kept asking difficult questions like that
one

Jim Webster