Old 08-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Rod

Default Sweet peppers - Plant out now?

"Dan" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I'm having varying results with lots of veggies i've started growing inside
this year, and my first attempt with many including sweet peppers. They've
grown very well, and i've already repotted them once, now they seem to be
yellowing a bit and i suspect they need bigger pots again.

I didnt notice the packet say greenhouse

Will i get away with planting them outside now? Or will they die off?

I'm down in herts, and they will be planted in a full sun spot....

Thanks!
dan

--

www.dankeeley.co.uk

Could be growing a bit soft - overwatering/overfeeding? Too hot? Not enough ventilation? Check those yellow growing tips
for aphids. I'd wait a couple of weeks before planting outside.

Rod