Old 08-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Mombretia

Judy Rigby wrote in
:

That's the chap. They grow from corms, and each corm produces *tiny*
little corms, each of which will grow & produce more corms ad infinitum

Wow.....When I pulled them up last year I must have missed quite a few as I
have a whole stand of them.....

... I'm very fond of them (in moderation) because they remind me of
Cardiganshire & they've been very useful for filling in spaces until I
can get something better to replace them.

Oh....they are very pretty without doubt....
And make a nice contrast to a green garden

Sticks & stones can break their bones ... I've been called all sorts of
things in my time too, but I just get on with life regardless

B-)
I just thought it was funny that they were labeled as a weed.....