Old 08-05-2003, 08:32 PM
dunkan

Default Fig tree - TOTAL confusion!!!

On Thu, 8 May 2003 19:42:35 +0100, David W.E. Roberts wrote
(in message ):

Fascinating site - although I could not find the variety "Total Confusion"
-)

Ah - that's probably because the variety's "TOTAL confusion!!!"

Seriously - very many thanks for all the feedback; I've been attempting to
put photographs of my pot-and-tree onto a Web site, so it'd be possible for
you experts to check it out; but although taking the photographs was
straightforward, getting a site wasn't as easy as it should have been - stay
tuned!

My tree has small leaves, but no figs at all...

And when I tried to dig a small hole to plant a fertilizer-eating bedding
plant, the pot seems to be a mass of roots; so, however little seems to be
going on above the surface...!

- duncan