Old 08-05-2003, 09:44 PM
paghat

Default Do some trees repel some insects?

In article , Requester wrote:

sure if english is was my language. lets see how well you speak my
language.

Pug dogs have their own language???

-paghat the ratgirl

"Cereoid-UR12" wrote in message =
m...
Do some people do a spelling check and a google search?
=20
Do you have a phobia of using capital letters or do you aspire to be =

another
e.e.cummings?
=20
=20
=20
Requester wrote in message
m...
im curious about this. do some trees repel certain types of insects
and birds? like mosquitos, flies, bees, etc etc.
if so where can i find a list of trees and what insects they repel.
thanks

im also curious in the oposite. trees that attract certain insects
and birds.

=20
=20

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"