Old 08-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Wild Garlic

The message
from "Colin Davidson" contains these words:

Furthermore, the Act is written in such a way that it will be almost
impossible to prosecute people who take plants without permission and
for gain. I can see lots of loopholes, and there was and is no attempt
to assist enforceability.

I haven't read that bit of the act, so I'll have to take your word for that.

Well, some White Van Men who dug up (stole) boxes and boxes of snowdrops
in East Anglia got quite heavily banged by the beak recently.

If you CBA, have a search in this year's (I think, if not, the end of
last year's) Eastern Daily Press wibble: www.EDP24.co.uk

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi