Old 09-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Anthony E Anson

Default Strange wormy things in the compost!

The message
from ojunk (Newbie Gardener) contains these words:

I noticed a week ago shiny trails in my trays of seedlings (like slug trails
but on a much smaller scale). Today on closer inspection I found tiny
worm type
things. They are clear with a black line running down their boddies.
It seems
there are loads of them living on my window sills! Can anyone tell me
what they
are? Or perhaps point me towards a site with photos of wormy bugs?

I always had that feeling about Boddingtons......

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi