Old 09-05-2003, 12:20 AM
randi sharp

Default [IBC] White natty flying bugs

I now have recently discovered 'clouds' of small white flying natty insects that fly when I disturb the leaves of my bonsai. It seems that they are found on the underside of the leaves of the trees with new leaves and seem to avoid conifers. I don't see an
y feeding damage yet, but they are bound to be eatig something and I want to get rid of them the simplest ans safest way . Is Safer soap the safest product to use against these 'bugs'? And what are these nasty little critters?

Randi Sharp

Richmond

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++