Old 09-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Robert Flory

Default champagne or wine yeasts for DIY CO2?

"Duncan A. McRae" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Thanks Jody, no sweat on accepting your very valid point. I actually

wasn't
sure about the leak-proofing on the juice jugs before I started, but they
have the same plastic inserts as the pop bottles, so I'm guessing they're
cool. I'm also using wire racks (effective for small tanks, BAD idea for
large) which makes a pop bottle darned near impossible to stand upright
without a lot of praying! I'm half expecting them to need replacing soon
regardless; someone has suggested that the silicone will fail within a few
months. I guess we'll see!

Cheers;

I use small Gatorade bottles on my 10 gallon. I put a wire loop around them
and hook them on a hanger in back of the tank. Out of sight.

bob