Old 09-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Jane

Default buds are starting to swell

Hi all, I finally have some swelling buds here in Maryland 6b and most of
the damage I incurred was from planting the last ones too high for last
winter. We're having so much rain things are shooting up like rockets. Guess
I'll be fungiciding this weekend. All in all I think it's going to be very
pretty here soon.
I'm excited to say I was in the Memphis Botanical Gardens last Saturday and
all roses and Irises were blooming beautifully there. The rose selections
were lovely but they didn't bother to keep the names on so many of them I
was disappointed. I had the impression they were short of funds or staff.

In Anticipation,
Jane