Old 09-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Mark Allison

Default Too late to sow chillis?

Hi there,

I am having a new greenhouse delivered in three weeks and I would like to
grow chillis, sweet peppers and tomatoes in there (amongst other things).
Is it too late to sow chillis, peppers and tomatoes now? I would start them
off now on the window sill and then move them to the greenhouse towards end
of May.

I had a look in my local Gdn Centre and there were no chilli seeds in there
at all except for Cayenne Peppers. Can anyone recommend a good internet
site to buy chilli seeds?

Thanks.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP