Old 09-05-2003, 06:32 PM
John Rutz

Default Pea Green

BenignVanilla wrote:
"J.D. Stone" wrote in message

I wish I had green water. *sigh* I have so much clay in my pond, the algae
can't bloom. *laugh* I am still trying to find more on Bentonite to see if
will help...else...I'll just wait until the construction is done...drain the
pond, clean out what I can, and start over...

BV.

--
BV

dina worry the clay will settle out I had the same problems when I built
my ponds (esp the first one) the clay particles are so fine that they
stay suspend ed for a fw weeks one way to speed it up if you have no
fish is to turn off all pumps so the water stays still,
but when you fire up the pumps again it will resuspend some clay but
that will settle in a day or three

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

before you criticise someone