Old 09-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Mango

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

http://www.greendealer-exotic-seeds....goPapGuav.html
Jenny :~))

I've some grenadillo seeds - they're easy. I've half a dozen coming up
ATM. I wish I liked grenadillos better...

I've also planted a tray of chinese gooseberry seeds, and these do grow
outside and, I believe, fruit. The seds aren't the freshest, and may
come to nothing. However, they aren't difficult to come by. Very
decorative but rather intrusive, yer chinese goosegog. Yo do need a male
and a female vine though to have any hope of getting fruit.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi