Old 09-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Green Island Contest

Well, today is quite Hot here in SC, I guess summer is here
now. I was just
down at my local bonsai shop chatting a bit with the host of

the Green Island
Ficus Contest. I was quite amazed to hear the turn out of

people who
submitted final photos in the contest. In fact "there is only

one other
person from IBC who submitted and also only one from Florida."

This really
surprised me since it was a Ficus contest, thought there might

be a lil more
show up from Florida. I only wonder who this one from Florida

is. Mr.
Lewis is it you the lone one from that sate?

Not me. I don't own a Ficus -- from any island.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++