Old 10-05-2003, 01:32 AM
RichToyBox

Default Help withRresearch of 1800 GPH Energy Efficient Pump

I have an Oase Aquarius 30 that I have had running for 7 years. It has been
a very good pump. I also have Supreme Mag Drive pumps and am happy with
them.
--
RichToyBox

"Chris" wrote in message
How are the Oase series of pumps, I found a Oase Aquamax that looks good

it
is a 2100gph?
"Chris" wrote in message
The subject line pretty much says it all. I have a 3500 gallon round

pond
and will be pumping water about 24" above the surface into a Jiffy

Filter.
The water will then flow back into the pond. I am looking for an energy
efficient pump that can do the 1800gph at 2' of head pressure.