Old 10-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Moontanman

Default LOOK What We Found in Our Pond this Morning!

Nice looking turtle, not a good choice for a goldfish pond for sure. BTW your
turtle is not an alligator snapping turtle. Look alligator spapping turtle on
google to see what I mean. What you have is a common snapping turtle. Still
mean customer! Thank you for not killing it and for taking the time to release
it back into the wild. Beleive it or not an alligator snapper isn't as
agressive as a common snapper but the alligator snapper looks a lot meaner.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me