Old 10-05-2003, 04:20 AM
len brauer

Default Animal grasscutter?

g'day cynthia,

how much yard do you have?

i live in rural and the wallabies and hares visit my fruit tree areas,
i keep them out of the vegetable gardens as they would most likely eat
the cabbages and beans etc.,. they don't touch melons, pumpkins
cucumbers or tomatoes. but they do have a nibble of the sweet potatoes
at times but no prob's there.

i should imagine that they would create havoc in a normal small garden
scenerio, so guees you either put in more garden beds or get a mower,
you don't always need to have much lawn and gardens area easier to
care for.

len

snipped
--