Old 10-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Shiva

Default Too many roses...

On Tue, 06 May 2003 12:49:43 GMT, "David" wrote:

Hello,

Our rose garden has way too many roses. Any ideas on what I can do with them
once I cut them. I was hoping for some project to share/involve the kids.

What about seniors? The lobby of the local senior housing
developnment. Your post office, local library, pre-school, bank, just
about everyone would love to have a bouquet. I buy crackleglass vases
at the dollar store for this purpose. What kills me is that they love
them so much they keep them until they are dog ugly. It's touching.

Thanks
David