Old 10-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default Can you grow Bourganvilla outside in the uk??

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in message

We have two in pots in the Conservatory here in Cornwall. OK outisde
in the summer, and then back inside. I don't think they'd prosper
outside permamently, even here in Cornwall.
-

I suppose you might just get away with it tucked into one of those South
facing valleys down there but I doubt it.
I wonder if Dave Poole has them growing in his garden. :-)
Dave, where are you?

--
Bob

He has previously posted that he does indeed have one flowering outside, but
I think micro climates such as he has are rare even in the SW

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk