Old 10-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Sacha

Default Steep bank how to plant help please

in article , gastropod at
wrote on 10/5/03 8:38 am:

"V6" wrote in message
I have a very steep and large bank area that I have spent a few weeks
burning and removing the roots of dense bramble.
Ideally I'd love to set grass, but there is no way I could mow or even

strim
regularly.

I couldn't weed regular tho so shrubs seem out too.

If I was to set wild flowers would I soon get over-run by weeds again?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. By the way the bank overlooks the
sea, so roses and conifers are out!

(top posting corrected)
Are you able to get to the top of the bank, if so you can lower a mower on a
rope! works a treat.

snip

This is very dangerous advice.
--