Old 10-05-2003, 02:32 PM
animaux

Default Poison Oak?

Even better, the poster said his "poison oak" was in a place he cannot get to,
so why do anything?

On Sat, 10 May 2003 01:49:28 -0500, G a e X a v i er wrote:

My research a year back for a consumer health company indicated that poison oak
does not grow anywhere near Austin. I used to have a map of where it is found in
the US but I've misplaced it.

If you are local, it is poison ivy and the only thing I have found to be effective
is Brush-B-Gone and it is dangerous stuff so you have to read the label and be
very careful where you spray it.

animaux wrote:

http://www.knoledge.org/oak/identify.html

http://poisonivy.aesir.com/

On Sat, 10 May 2003 00:47:36 GMT, "Wayne Dyer"
wrote:

I've got what appears to be poison oak coming up from behind my property,
over and through my privacy fence. I can't easily get there to get rid of
it, and actually right behind my property is a utility easement where
power lines run.

Any ideas? This thing is about 7' tall, and I've no experience in dealing
with it.

-W-