Old 10-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Chris

Default Oase Skimmer Used at Pump Inlet

I have a 3000 gallon round above ground pond. I would like to connect an
Oase Skimmer Biosys IP2000 to the inlet to Sequence pump 3600 SEQ12. The
Sequence pump has a 1.25" inlet and the Oase skimmer has a 1" inlet. I think
I should use 2 skimmers located one on each side of the pond so the inlet
will not be restricted is there a problem with this? Since the pump is going
to be sucking up the crud from the surface should I put a leaf trap on the
intake to catch the big stuff ? Any hep would be appreciated I plan on
ordering the pieces Monday from www.123ponds.com .