Old 10-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Mike

Default Steep bank how to plant help please

(top posting corrected)

bet you feel better now :-(

Are you able to get to the top of the bank, if so you can lower a mower on a
rope! works a treat.

snip

This is very dangerous advice.

Might be dangerous to you if you do not 'have' to do this method, but I
have HAD to do this on a steep bank in my last house. I have also seen
professionals doing this.

As the poster, who obviously knows what he is doing, says, it works a
treat and can be highly recommended.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more